The multiple-choice questions in the theory test are based on 3 books, Study these to learn the rules and skills you’ll be tested on.
You can buy them from those links
Driving Theory Test Best App
Follow our revision tips below to help you get through the test, but remember that you’ll find it much easier if you use our Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 App at only £4.99!
- Make sure you have seen all the Theory Test questions. There are 730 in the entire DVSA revision bank to answer!
- If you are using our Driving Theory Test 4 in 1 app, use the ‘Settings’ to select ‘questions not yet seen’, and ‘questions previously answered incorrectly’ to make sure you’re answering every question.
- Make sure you recap the hardest topics such as stopping distances, reflective studs, essential documents, emergency vehicles and safety in your vehicle.
- Make sure you’re passing at least 5 mock Theory Tests consecutively and have at least 5 minutes to spare at the end of each one.
- Make sure you are flagging any difficult theory questions and revisit them at the end.
- Carefully read each Theory Test question and answer choices, and then read the question again to ensure you answer correctly! We advise you to spend around 1 minute per question.
Your article about Are you looking for The Official DVSA
Theory Test Kit? is the best I have read!
I found a way to make money from home that will interest
you, I leave the link here: https://bit.ly/Teaching-Online
The oxondrivingtuitions.com site is interesting and useful, keep it
that way! Kisses everyone! 🙂
thank you for your comment