Special Offer 1o%
Book your first Automatic Driving lesson in Oxford for only £36 £40
- It’s quicker and easier to learn in an automatic car. You don’t have to figure out how to change gears and work the clutch.
- There’s no risk of stalling. Stalling is the bane of any manual driver’s life, but if you’re wondering ‘can you stall an automatic car?’, the answer is no (unless there’s a mechanical fault). Phew!
- Automatic cars are better on hills. Steep hills can be a scary thing for new drivers, especially if you’re starting from a stop. In an automatic, the car will take care of it for you.
- They’re easier in heavy traffic. Just think how nice it would be not having to press the clutch and change gears every few metres. Well, it’s possible!
- Automatics are gaining in popularity. Manual cars may still be more popular in the UK, but automatics are the cars of the future. If you want to drive an electric car, for example, it’ll be automatic!
SALE - Ending Soon
Or call 01865763458 to Get the deal